Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trying to be better





Okay I am trying to be better.... a new year, a new me, maybe.
I've revamped the listed on the right side of the screen. One list is things that I have a DEADLINE for, either a "real" external deadline or one I've projected for myself. The list is rather sizable in that I am in the East Cobb Quilt Guild's evening group Buddy Block Exchange, these are swapped every two months and you make up what your exchange partner has requested. Then I'm in two BOMs (Block of the Month) programs at Red Hen Fabrics. I'm doing both the Civil War and the Christmas Quilt. On top of these I've signed up for several of the TreadleOn block or project exchanges. If this is all that I do, I'll be a busy girl and no need for people to worry about my idle hands. The second list is ON GOING PROJECTS... these are projects that I have floating around in my thoughts, or ones that are UFO's.

So far so good... have the first item done on the Deadline list and here are the pictures. I was partnered with Becky from Minnesota, we were to send two potholders to our partner. Becky and I agreed to make something appropriate for a cabin. The pictures of my loon potholder (a modification of the vintage chicken potholder...) and the second is a log cabin style block.

No comments: