Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Buddy Blocks


Good morning All....
Things in Georgia are moving into Spring... It is gorgeous.
Speaking of all things gorgeous... Monday I had the opportunity to "coffee" with one of my East Cobb Quilt Guild evening members, Denise. The spark for this gathering was exchanging our Buddy Blocks that I think might have been due back in December. However, neither Denise nor myself were aware that December's party was also the exchange date. Anyway, before our next were due (this Thursday--tomorrow) we decided to pass these along. Before long it was obvious that this quick meeting over coffee to exchange blocks was going to morph into something longer....it was an enjoyable lunch event, good thing we had a very patient waiter. So here is my block made by Denise's very own hand... Plus check the next posting down to see the total collection of blocks thus far.


No comments: