Friday, March 20, 2009

Amazing the difference



It is amazing what a difference a few scooches of the ruler will do for the formation of a correct block. With the exquisit assistance of several members from the TreadleOn Onion nation I was able to discover the error of my rulering ways and get on track. With the correct placement of the ruler wa-la... I've now made 3 sets of 24 blocks for the TreadleOn White Sewing Machine Block Exchange.... No 5 blocks are the same... my favorites are ones that will not appear in the exchange because the colors are wrong... they are also made with coffee theme fabrics... It really does turn out a nice block...k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look awesome. You are such an inspiration to the rest of us that stumble and fall down. :))

stringplay said...

Hooray! I knew you'd get it. These look nice.

kaylace said...

I now have two favorite combinations of this block, one with coffee theme fabrics and the other are cat theme. The cat fabric blocks will appear in the exchange :)
I really do like this block and can see using it for a charity baby quilt. I am making extra blocks with soft pinks browns... Should make a nice quilt for the shelter...
K