Thursday, April 16, 2009

New machine





Well, yesterday was a big day... I found a new machine :) Now you might not think that its much but I have big plans for this guy. As you might be able to read on the head...it is an American. I've signed up to take a sewing machine repair class at the North Carolina TOGA in June. I need machines to work on...don't you think this one qualifies as needing a little help??? So far I've only bathed him in PB Blaster... next step will be de-ruster.... But what do you think of the stitch length dial??? I like it!!!


3 comments:

mlquis said...

Very cool.......

stringplay said...

I hope they give prizes for the best (worst?) machine brought. You might win! You are something! If only you'd turn yourself to lawnmowers. : )

Hope you have a good time at your workshop.

Lori in South Dakota said...

One good thing about these old machines, you can always soak the whole head in unscented turpentine! Have fun at the TOGA--from one onion to another!!