Thursday, September 4, 2008

Think Pink Tote Arrives in Texas











The much restitched Amy Butler Birdie Sling I made for TreadleOn's Think Pink Tote Exchange has arrived safely in Houston TX. Despite all the problems in class while making this bag, I will make more :) In getting to know Miss Sibyl I found out that coke is her drink of choice... so the lining is done in coke fabric. The charm safety pin also sports a coke bottle charm among the five attached. These charms were found in June while out with Sonja on a day outing celebrating my retirement. We'd gone to a yarn/bead shop in Crabapple GA and to lunch. The charms came one in a small zip bag, my intentions had been to tape it to the side of my bookshelf in the sewing room before going to MN for several weeks. However, I didn't realized I'd forgotten to do that till I was at the cabin and my husband was at home. They stayed on the kitchen counter right where I left them so neither of us would be the responsible party for losing them. A very good plan. This was a much enjoyed project and exchange. Kz

No comments: