Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Creativity


How to spend a wonderful Labor Day????
Laboring I guess....

With Gustav reporting in the background I dove into purging my sewing and computing room of all remnants of "school". I shredded enough papers to fill two kitchen trash bags and a yard leaf bag. How many reams is that???? Gone are office memos, out dated manuals, and junk papers from as far back as 1996. It sure was a cleansing experience. It is also amazing the things one finds when you scratch all the way down to the wood of your desk top. The most pitiful item found was a letter to a cousin that I wrote February 24th... Guess I best dash another one off and include the "history" letter as well. I am awful!!!

Since I didn't get my project finished that I'd set as a goal.... they are on today's list... along with a cousin letter :) I sure hope housework doesn't distract me... :) Kz

1 comment:

stringplay said...

Resist the urge to clean! You've done good already with all the shredding. You deserve a day to play and be creative.