Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Big WOW from Sibyl!!!




As you might remember I was particiapting in the TreadleOn Think Pink Tote Bag Exchange for October's Breast Cancer Awareness month activity. Even with all the odd and unusual things that I did while making mine I got it done and mailed to my exchange pal in TX. Miss Sibyl's arrived today. All I can say is WOW!!! The tote is expertly made and the use of her (sh......) e- machine for embellishing the tote was outstanding!!! She knew some keys things about me, boy did she hit the mark. Purple fabric accented in rich black. The purple embroidery is crisp with a sharp contrast. She included a couple of accessories, a tissue holder and key ring. The label is the topping on the cake.......... a sheep. Don't you just love it... She is soo adorable.... thank Miss Sibyl. Kz

1 comment:

stringplay said...

Both of you did a great job. Looks like a fun exchange.