Sunday, April 24, 2011

Signage

I really enjoy a good sign...

For the past year or more while driving the back roads down to a relative's home I've seen the sign for a specific BBQ restaurant. I even asked my brother-in-law in the middle of the state if he knew where the place located...... I was thinking of getting a t-shirt from this place. I mean after 30 years of teaching blind and visually impaired children how to use a cane I just had to have a t-shirt from the....


I'd taken my camera down to the party for my niece's baby's first birthday... I didn't take any photos of family or friends but I couldn't pass up the pig sign.

Once we got back to the south side of Atlanta we decided to eat at the Oakwood Cafe which is located in the Farmer's Market campus. We have found their flower garden signage interesting.



Now why not is our question??? Is it to keep the cats hungry so that they'll chase mice away from the market or is it an attempt to get them to move away??? K

No comments: