Saturday, September 12, 2009

River Rat TOBE



Even though I won't get to attend the River Rat TOGA in MN later this September they welcomed my participating in the block exchange... this exchange was of 6.5 inch blocks with the design being the makers choice... I don't know if this block has a name but I recently drew it out on graph paper. The gold flower fabric was purchased on the Spring Mountain Shop Hop this year. I'd bought enough to share with the Loving Hands Quilt Group; matter of fact, I believe I challenged them to use it in a project of their choice. I like my block...

I liked the look so much I worked up the rest of the fabric inserting a green in the bottom section in place of the signature muslin... I really like this one but since I only have 14 of them......... what to do with them????? Any ideas???? K


4 comments:

stringplay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kaylace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stringplay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kaylace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.