Thursday, September 24, 2009

Halloween Wall Hanging


Next month the International Sewing Machine Collectors Society (ISMACS) is having their yearly convention in Charlotte NC. Part of the festivities of this gathering is a Halloween wall hanging competition. Of course, this procrastinate wanted to enter a quilt. I knew the design I wanted to use, Dancing Stars. I'd use the pattern but shrunk it down so that the blocks were about half the size of those in the pattern. After months of collecting black and white fabrics and orange for the highlight stars I was ready to begin the project. After working on it for about a week when it came time to mail it I couldn't find the camera to take a picture.... so when nothing else would do I did a photo shoot of the scraps... now you'll have to wait till the return of the quilt so see the Dancing Stars...k

2 comments:

stringplay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stringplay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.