Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another One For The Herd



Over the weekend I visited an Estate Sale near the house, matter of fact, my husband was the one that alerted me to the sale... he was on the way to meet a buddy for a day of browsing at a gun show... I digress... I was going to the sale for nothing in particular even after walking through the house, which was packed with collectibles and beautiful pottery items the only thing that drew my attention was an electric Pfaff 130. I really didn't need another machine but there'd recently been a long conversation on the TreadleOn digest regarding this machine and how it could treadled. Even though I'd talked them down $20 just by showing interest I left my name, phone number and a bid of $40. Sure enough later that day they called.... the baby is now sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for it's first cleaning... it appears in pretty good shape. I've already arranged with Marc up at Ashby's Sewing Machines to take a look at it.

No comments: