Thursday, October 29, 2009

Depressed





well, I worked like a wild person getting Leo and Sherri's quilts done so that I could get them to Texas before Leo's surgery Monday. I got the binding on Sherri's, it looked presentable. Today I put the binding on Leo's and about half way around I decided that I didn't like it, plus the application was rather awful... sloppy in areas and just not my usual standard. Against my better judgement I sent them anyway... I wanted to get them there so that they could be used to snuggle and nap in after the surgery.

I've decided that I'll ask for it back when summer comes, apply a new border and do a much better application.... Live and learn....

Ann's quilting is fantastic. The patterns that she used really suited the theme of the quilts....k

1 comment:

stringplay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.