Thursday, May 28, 2009

ECQG Buddy Block Exchange


My evening quilt guild has started doing Buddy Blocks (the process is, after an interview with our assigned partner from the guild, we decide on a block to make for that person... the member can request a theme color range, or even a block design, after two months we exchange blocks and then move on to another exchange partner where the process begins again.) The photo is the first Buddy Block that I've received..........

My next Buddy Block is going to a teenage girl that has joined our evening guild...the blocks will go into a new quilt for her newly decorated room... This exchange I'll have to mail from Minnesota...


1 comment:

stringplay said...

Your buddy does good work. I love the colors (definitely YOU) and the block design. Sounds like a fun exchange.