Monday, October 11, 2010

Church soft ball





New Friday night activity...
What could be more exciting than a fun game of church soft ball. Now my husband and I were not playing, we were part of the cheering team. Our son Adam is now playing on the church's soft ball team. He seems to think that its a most wonderful way to spend a Friday night. This was my first chance to watch him play as the games began while I was in south Georgia with my mother-in-law. The teams are made up of various ages and must have an equal number of ladies and gentleman. The purpose of church soft ball rules seem to be to equalize opportunities and fairness, to the unskilled cheerleader they were difficult to follow at times. But that is okay... it made for the element of surprise.

It was a great way to spend the night... much more entertaining than TV and the commercials are shorter... (little kids flying by on their trikes such cute kids).

Now I realize that the photos are not too good... but they give you the general idea. It was dark and they played on the other side of the fence :) K

No comments: