Monday, March 1, 2010

Catching UP


Thought that I'd do a little blog "catch up" while I wait for my next activity to begin. I've been involved in the Olympic Challenge with my TreadleOn group for the last couple weeks but before that I was busy with locating finished projects for the Loving Hands Quilt Group (from our church). Like I might have mentioned, my sewing room tends to be a BLACK HOLE, things go in, ever to be seen again.

We got a new furnace, and with it came a new set of air returns, one required that I clean out the sewing room closet...... what a treasure. I found all sorts of objects that had been lost to time...... 17 red, white and blue blocks for a couple of soldier quilts that the group is doing. K





1 comment:

stringplay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.